LinkSys SPA 3102 / Sipura SPA-3000 router Settings for SIPPhone Call
Step One: Telephone Installation
- Connect one end of the RJ-11 telephone cable to the SPA3102's line port.
- Connect the other end to the telephone wall jack.
- Connect one end of the analog RJ-11 cable to the SPA3102's phone port.
- Connect the other end to your analog telephone or fax.
Step Two: Network Installation
- Locate the Ethernet cable that connects the PC to the router, disconnect the PC end of this cable. Then connect the router to the Internet port on the SPA3102 using this cable.
- Using the included Ethernet cable connect the Ethernet port on the SPA3102 to the Ethernet port on your PC.
- Finally connect the included power adapter to the power port of the SPA3102, and then plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
Step Three: Connect to the Configuration Interface
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Safari ...).
- In the Address bar at the very top of the browser (where you write the websites' addresses) enter 192.168.0.1 (IP address of your device) and hit enter.
- The Linksys 3102 window page will open. Click on Voice (you will find this option on the right hand side at the end of the top of the screen along the tabs).
Step Four: Network Configuration
- Now click on "admin login" just under voice on the right hand side, the page will turn into more detailed version.
- Click on "Line 1", it will open a new page.
- Scroll down slowly till you reach "Proxy and Registration". You will see this header written in red against a grey background.
- Enter the following details: Proxy: delete any text already there and write "sip.talktt.com"
- Underneath change "Register" to "Yes". Then below that you will see "Register Expires" delete 3600 and enter 113.
- Now proceed to "Subscriber Information" (just below Proxy and Registration) written in red on a grey background.
Enter the following details:
- Display name: Your TalkTT username
- User ID: Your TalkTT username
- Password: Your TalkTT Password
- User Auth ID: Leave blank
Do not make any further changes to this configuration page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Submit All Changes.
You can find your TalkTT username and TalkTT password on "SIP Phone". This is sent to the email address that you registerd with TalkTT when you signed up.
This page will reload. It will also display a message saying that the device will reboot and will return to the page in 5 seconds. DO NOT PRESS "HERE" in the message to bypass the page. Let the device restart properly and return back to the main page by itself. You will be redirected to the main page on the SPA3102 administration interface after the reboot.
On the left hand side, with the white writing, you will find Line-1 status written on the black background. Make sure that the "Hook State" under this heading is "ON" and the "Registration State" says "Registered".
Once this entire process is complete and you have got the correct messages as stated above, then you are ready to make and receive calls.