Normal Mode or US/Canada Mode. (Back to Plan)
- Normal Mode is that you dial any phone with standard E.164 format, country code + area code + local number. No matter the destination number is US/Canada number or not. For example, you dial 1800-935-XXXX for one USA toll free number or dial 44 1226 261 XXXX for one UK number.
- US/Canada Mode is that you don't need to dial 1 if destination number is one US/Canada number and you dial "00" or "011" for international calls. For example, you dial 800-935-XXXX for one USA toll free number or dial 01144 1226 261 XXXX for one UK number.
Fair Usage Policy for unlimited plan. (Back to Plan)
- Your plan subject to a fair usage limit of 3,000 minutes per user per month, with a maximum of 3 hours per day. Also, no more than 30 different numbers in total can be called per day. If your plan includes more than one country, then this is the total amount of minutes allowed per month on your account, and is not a separate limit for each country.
- Once these limits are exceeded TalkTT will charge normal rates and a connection fee for any additional minutes used. If remaining balance is not enough, our system will suspend your account temporarily until you contact us to open it again. Subscriptions are for individual use only. Each plan is to be used by one person only and is not to be shared with any other user (whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means).
Your call will be terminated when you reach your monthly minute limit - but if you have more than one plan or if you have some TalkTT Credit, you can continue to make calls even when you've used up your minutes.
Be note the usage limits for incoming call and outgoing calls are treated separately. It means you can have up to 3000 minutes of incoming calls, and at same time you have up to 3000 minutes of outgoing calls.
- No Emergency Calls. TalkTT is not a replacement for your ordinary telephone and can't be used for emergency calling.
Dial Prefixes covered in the plan are USA48/Canada. (Back to Plan)
USA48: The contiguous United States are the 48 U.S. states on the continent of North America that are south of Canada, plus the District of Columbia. The term excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all off-shore U.S. territories and possessions, such as Puerto Rico.